The Akron Marathon is known for its great giveaways and this year’s Official Race Jacket given to all full marathoners is no exception! Offered in men’s and women’s sizes, this lightweight track jacket from ASICS is a $65 value and will be your go to jacket for those cool morning runs.
- Start Time: 7:00 a.m.
- Course Open: 6-hours, the course will close on a continuous pace of 13:44 minutes per mile (course closes promptly at 1:00 p.m.)
- Minimum Age: 16-years on Race Day
- FREE ASICS® Official Akron Marathon Cabrillo Track Jacket for marathoners (men’s & women’s sizing based on availability)
- FREE Goodie Bag
- FREE One Year Subscription to Runner’s World
- FREE Food and Michelob Ultra at Finish Line
- FREE Pacing Service
- FREE Gear Bag service provided by FedEx Custom Critical
- FREE text message timing alerts
- FREE marathon finisher gift
- Commemorative keepsake medallion upon completion of your race
- Personalized Finisher’s Certificate
- And More!
Registration & Packet Pick-Up
Runners must pick up their race packet at the Expo on Friday, September 26, 2014 between 11:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. This is the only place to get your race bib, jacket and goodie bag. Runners must pick up their own packet. There will be NO pick up the day of the race.
Sterling Jewelers Pace Team
As a benefit to the marathon runners we will be offering pace teams led by experienced pacers for a wide variety of times including many of the Boston qualifying standards. We hope you will find this support useful as you strive to achieve your marathon goals. Half marathoners can run with the Pacers until the course split. You can review the pace times offered and the pacer bios on the Pace Team page. Please stop at the Pace Team booth at the Expo to sign up.