PACKET PICK-UP & EXPO DETAILS
We are excited to welcome the Akron Area YMCA as the presenting sponsor of the Akron Marathon’s Health & Fitness Expo!
The Expo is an opportunity for runners and fitness enthusiasts to pick up their race packets, including their bib number and timing chip, and to browse a variety of exhibitors offering products and services related to health and fitness. At the expo, participants can also attend sessions led by experts in the field of running and fitness, learn about the latest trends in athletic gear and equipment, and sample products from vendors. The expo is free and open to the public, and it provides an opportunity for participants and their supporters to come together and share their passion for fitness and running.
Friday, September 29, 2023
11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Health & Fitness Expo presented by Akron Area YMCA
John S. Knight Center
77 East Mill Street
Akron, Ohio 44308
- Packet Pickup
- Information Booth
- Speakers & Presentations from the Main Stage
- Official Race Merchandise Store
- Expo Vendors
- Photo Opportunities
- Runners’ Lounge
- & More!
- The Health and Fitness Expo is a free event and open to the public. Unless race caps have been met, the final day to register is at the Expo.
- All runners MUST pick up their packets at the Health and Fitness Expo on Friday, September 29, 2023. There is NO packet pick-up the day of the race.
- The packet includes an Akron Marathon goodie bag and a race bib with a timing device.
- Participant shirts should be picked up separate of your packet at the exit of the Expo hall.
- Each participant should pick up his or her own packet. However, if you are unable to attend, race packets may be picked up by a friend or family member who must verify the runner’s registration information (age, gender, emergency contact).