Please review the following 2021 policies carefully prior to registering:
- No refunds or deferrals will be offered.
- We will have both in-person and virtual options for all events.
- We will open registration with lower caps in all events. If the state of the pandemic subsides, additional spots may become available.
- If the 2021 Akron Marathon Race Series presented by Summa Health in-person event(s) are canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all participants will be automatically converted to the virtual event. There will be no refunds or deferments offered for the event – no exceptions.
- Each participant will need to adhere to the Operational & Safety Guidelines.
Q: I deferred my 2020 registration. How do I register for 2021 and what are my options?
A: All participants who deferred their 2020 registration will be automatically uploaded into the same in-person event for 2021. You will receive an email on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 with instructions on how to claim your registration, sign your waiver and answer additional questions. Please note your 2021 registration is not finalized until you complete the instructions in the email. If you did not receive an email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants who deferred their 2020 registration will be registered for the same event they originally registered for in 2020. If you wish to register for a different event or participate virtually, please email email@example.com.