PARTNERS & PLACES
Whether you are beginning or have been running for years, learn more about fine tuning your training below.
PLACES TO TRAIN
Enjoy your runs with a local running group or check out the scenic beauty of nearby trails.
Group Run Opportunities
- Blue Line Beginners – Saturdays @ 8 am
- Cleveland West Road Runners Club – Thursdays 6pm, Saturdays 7:30am, Sundays 8am
- Crooked River Trail Runners – Thursdays @ 6:30pm
- Jackson Running Group – Various Days
- Medina County Road Runners – Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 6pm, Sundays @ 7am
- Northeast Ohio Fit– Saturday mornings
- Portage Lakes Running Club – Tuesdays @ 6:30pm
- Second Sole Akrun – Saturdays @ 8am
- Summit Athletic Running Club – Sundays @ 8am
- Wooster Running Club – Wednesdays @ 6pm, Saturdays @ 8am