Introduced in 2007, our Half Marathon presented by Acme Fresh Markets continues to grow in popularity and is a great event. Half marathoners run together with the Marathoners and Relay Teams until the 11.3 mile mark, at which point you head back to the finish line at Canal Park.
- Start Time: 7:00 a.m.
- Course Open: 3:30-hours, the course will close on a continuous pace of 16:02 minutes per mile (course closes promptly at 10:30 a.m.)
- Minimum Age: 16-years on Race Day
- FREE Gender Specific Technical Long Sleeve Shirt (sizing based on availability)
- FREE Goodie Bag
- FREE One Year Subscription to Runner’s World
- FREE Food and Michelob Ultra at Finish Line
- FREE Pacing Service
- FREE Gear Bag service provided by FedEx Custom Critical
- FREE Text message timing alerts
- FREE half marathoner finisher gift
- Commemorative Finishers Medallion
- Personalized Finisher’s Certificate
- And More!!
Registration & Packet Pick-Up
Runners must pick up their race packet at the Expo on Friday, September 26, 2014 between 11:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. This is the only place to get your race bib, shirt and goodie bag. Runners must pick up their own packet. There will be NO pick up the day of the race.
Sterling Jewelers Pace Team
As a benefit to the marathon runners we will be offering pace teams led by experienced pacers for a wide variety of times including many of the Boston qualifying standards. We hope you will find this support useful as you strive to achieve your marathon goals. Half marathoners can run with the Pacers until the course split. You can review the pace times offered and the pacer bios on the Pace Team page. Please stop at the Pace Team booth at the Expo to sign up.